• Resistance linearly changes from 100 Ohms to 10,000 Ohms
• Custom linearity of 1% - 5%, residence 20% standard tolerance
• Cost lower than mechanical potentiometer
• Installation complete in a fraction of time
The Softpot Rotary Potentiometer is very thin variable potentiometer. By pressing down on various parts of the rotary dial, the resistance linearly changes from 100Ohms to 10,000Ohms allowing the user to accurately calculate the relative position on the rotary. It can be used as an accurate positional indicator for rotational items, variable user input (volume level input for example), straight user input (multiple button areas translate to given resistance levels), and many other applications.
The unit comes with adhesive backing. Connector is 0.1" spaced and bread board friendly. The potentiometers work great with a finger or stylus.
Manufacturer Number: SEN-08678
• Supplier code : SEN-08678