• Motor Shield for the Arduino Duemilanove/Bluetooth microcontroller
• Power 2 to 4 DC motors 4.5V to 36V at 0.6A each
• Power 2 servo motors with a dedicated timer
• Power up to 2 stepper motors
• Soldering and assembly required
The Adafruit Motor Shield Kit for Arduino is designed as a full-featured motor shield that is compatible with the Arduino USB and Arduino Bluetooth microcontrollers. The kit comes with all necessary parts unassembled. Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go.
• 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos with high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter
• 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak)
• Thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
• Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 36VDC (separate power supply)
• Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (~0.5% resolution)
• Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
• Pull down resistors keeps motors disabled during power-up
• Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
• Arduino reset button brought up top (Diecimila/Duemilanove only)
• 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
• Supplier code : 81