• 13.56MHz operating frequency
• Physical dimensions: 9" x 6” x 0.25”
• 19.2Kb Data Rate user memory
• Reads and Writes RFID tags that are brought in close proximity (11")
The APSX RW-310 RFID Reader / Writer Module (TTL) provide higher range and better performance. It supports read/write functionality for ISO15693 RFID tags with an operating frequency of 13.56MHz.
To connect it to a PC; a serial cable, level converter (C-100 is sold separately), and 6V DC wall adapter are required. A test application is available (FREE) for download on the Useful links tab.
The reader has an integral antenna and works with variety of 13.56MHZ ISO15693 tags including, but not limited to Texas Instruments (Tag-It) and Philips (I-CODE SLI). Philips Mifare (ISO14443A) is not supported.
• Simple interface
• Mountable to any surfaces
• No maintenance
• Allows user to program own cards
• Built-in TTL
• Configuration software allows making modifications
• Low power consumption suited for stand-alone terminals
• Longer life time of the portable devices that they integrate which is critical for field operations
• Read range 11"
• 9" X 8" read area
• C-100 expansion option for RS-232 (sold separately)
• Low power consumption
• Access control
• Supplier code : RW-310