• Use Arduino with a variety of popular input devices and sensors
• Interact with devices that use remote controls
• Learn basic techniques for reading digital and analog signals
• Drive visual displays, generate sound, and control several types of motors
The Arduino Cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment. You'll find more than 200 tips and techniques for building a variety of objects and prototypes such as toys, detectors, robots, and interactive clothing that can sense and respond to touch, sound, position, heat, and light.
You don't need experience with Arduino or programming to get started. Updated for the Arduino 1.0 release, the recipes in this second edition include practical examples and guidance to help you begin, expand, and enhance your projects right away - whether you're an artist, designer, hobbyist, student, or engineer.
• Supplier code : 9781449313876