• Full-Sized high quality featured robot replica
• Polished stainless steel body
• Machined & clear anodized aluminum microphone with stainless steel screen
• All metal tread sections, knee plates and hinges
• All our parts are retooled based on this original material
• Internal 240 watt stereo sound system
• Over 500 voice tracks
• 7-8 Week Lead Time
The B9 Creations Lost in Space Robot Replica's are hand crafted with highest possible quality, accuracy and collectible value. In year 1965 Irwin Allen's hit TV series, "Lost in Space" was launched across America. Everybody dreamed of having their own Robot. B9 Creations made this dream come true thereby announcing about the production of Full Size, Limited Edition, Fully Licensed Robot Replicas. Every Robot is specially designed in the USA. B9Creations aim to produce the best possible replica of the Robot character and not the prop. The replica's have more than 500 voice tracks by Richard Tufeld, which sounds like original robot. The B9 Creations Robot Replica's are attractive because of their Animated Crown, Finger Lights, Animated Ear Sensors, and Animated Torso Rotation etc. The robot is controlled with a 5 button key chain remote. The robots are forged with different functionality.
• Acrylic bubble based on the existing original.
• Laser cut steel brain with polished stainless steel top cover and crown.
• CNC machined light rod ends brain cup and neck bracket.
• Accurate acrylic collar & vents, hand formed based on the original jigs used.
• Torso based on the original stone molds.
• Welded steel torso hooks.
• Laser cut aluminum bezel with engraved acrylic chest buttons.
• Machined & clear anodized aluminum microphone with stainless steel screen.
• Actual Dialight sockets and Lens (not reproductions).
• Hundreds of individual parts fabricated from Fiberglass, acrylic, aluminum, steel, etc.
• All metal tread sections, knee plates and hinges.
• Real rubber tread belts, knee bellows, leg bellows, arms & neck bellows.
• 32 machined aluminum wheels with v-groove.
Accuracy / Season:
• 3rd season version (paint & finish as seen in the final season).
• B9Creations was granted access to all remaining original materials. All our parts are retooled based on this original material.
• B9Creations is leaving no stone unturned to produce the best possible replica of the Robot character, not the prop. In accordance with this focus, we will not replicate "prop" details that were never meant to be part of the Robot character nor meant to be seen by the viewers. (For example, we will not replicate dents, scratches, excessive texture, suit latches, etc.)
• Internal 240 watt stereo sound system.
• Torso knob functions as Robot volume control.
• Over 500 voice tracks by Richard Tufeld, the voice of the original Robot. These are stored on an internal Compact Flash memory card to allow easy updates and customization.
• An external stereo input jack allows the user to override the built in voice library and use the Robot as a normal stereo system, juke box, etc.
• Animated crown
• Animated finger lights
• Animated ear sensors
• Animated Torso rotation
• Animated "functional" soil sampler
• A 5 button key chain remote control allow you to discretely activate the Robot. Functions include turning the Robot's torso left/right, directing the Robot's voice to respond "Affirmative/Negative", activating the Robot's soil sampling sequence.
• The 10 chest buttons are functional and activate various phrases. These phrases can be customized by Richard Tufeld at an additional cost.
• Master power switch on the back of right tread section, next to power cord plug and external audio input jack.
• The "Programming bay" toggle switches will be used for Robot Activation, Audio Source Selection and animation enable/disable.
• Functional Power Pack - Pulling the Robot's "Power Pack" will shut down the Robot with the "Aaghhhhhh..." sound, just as it did in the TV series. Plugging in the power pack activates the Robot and he will speak an appropriate phrase, "Who turned out the lights?", etc.
• Torso knob functions as the Robot's sound system volume control.
• Torso is motorized and rotates automatically and via Remote Control
• Radar (head section) rotates manually
• Arms extend / retract manually
• Claws, rotate open and close in sync manually
• Supplier code : LOST-IN-SPACE-ROBOT