RobotShop has a new job opening: Customer Service attendant.
Read all the details for this job opening below:
108-86 Boul des Entreprises BoisBriand (Quebec) J7G2T3
- Customer service. Take customer orders over the phone. Answer customer questions (general questions, order status, etc.) both by telephone and email
- Process submissions to customers
- Help with purchases
- Check product prices
- Help with fraud verification
- Other tasks may be added as required
Work requirements and terms
- Work related experience: 7 to 11 months
- At least six months of customer telephone service experience required
- Fully bilingual (English/French)
- Comfortable with Outlook (email) and Internet.
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge. Qualifications: Positive attitude, willingness to learn, teamwork, initiative, responsibility and independence, productivity and efficiency Empathy.
- Spoken languages: French and English
- Written languages: French and English
- Other languages or requirements: Fully bilingual person required. Written and spoken. (100%)
Number of hours per week: 37.50
Various terms: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm
Employment status: permanent, full time, day shift.
Please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org