Some of you may have hear about Scout — The Autonomous Transatlantic Robot. She is a 12-foot long robotic solar-powered boat designed and built by 7 college/university students from the USA. She was launched in August 2013 from Rhode Island and programmed to autonomously cross the Atlantic Ocean to her destination in Spain. Although she […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (350)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (337)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (202)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (189)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (79)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (62)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 2: Choosing a Robotic Platform (52)
Coleman Benson Passionate creator of all things robotic.
Carl Owen CEO - DSPRobotics, makers of FlowBotics Studio and the FlowStone programming language. Robotics specialist and electronics engineer. Regular journalist for Robot Magazine.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Jeffrey Arcand Software Developer and Robotics Specialist, who builds web applications, cloud services, autonomous robots and human hamster wheels.
Julie Gendron Domestic Robot Specialist. I am fascinated by new and innovative domestic robot technology that can change our lives and help us enjoy more free time.
Mario Tremblay Chairman, CEO, Founder - RobotShop inc.
Kat Dornian Kat takes charge of project outreach development at Phidgets Inc. The company makes USB sensors and controllers that connect technology to the real world.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!