The Brewster robot came to our attention via the RobotShop Forum. User robmcc hacked an older model Roomba, some servo motors, and what looks like a complex and custom-made mechanical rig to fetch and transport a can of beer. Without further delay, here is the robot in action:. The construction of “Brewster” seems very effective […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (357)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (338)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (220)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (202)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (81)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (64)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 2: Choosing a Robotic Platform (57)
Coleman Benson Passionate creator of all things robotic.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Julie Gendron VP Consumer Robots Division - RobotShop Inc. Here to put robotics at your service and ensure exceptional customer experience.
Mario Tremblay Chairman, CEO, Founder - RobotShop inc.
Kat Dornian Kat takes charge of project outreach development at Phidgets Inc. The company makes USB sensors and controllers that connect technology to the real world.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!