Given the wide range of actuators and electronics which go into a robot, choosing the right battery may not be an easy task. This article guides you through the thought processes involved in choosing one or more batteries for your robot. Even if you are just starting in robotics, you may have already realized that […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (362)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (338)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (223)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (203)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (81)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (66)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 2: Choosing a Robotic Platform (57)
Bryan Hubert I always dreamed of a world shared between humans and robots. Shared in cooperation, not competition. That's why I love working at RobotShop.
Coleman Benson Senior robotic product specialist and passionate creator of all things robotic.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Julie Gendron VP Consumer Robots Division - RobotShop Inc. Here to put robotics at your service and ensure exceptional customer experience.
Mario Tremblay Chairman, CEO, Founder - RobotShop inc.
Kat Dornian Kat takes charge of project outreach development at Phidgets Inc. The company makes USB sensors and controllers that connect technology to the real world.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!
Sébastien Parent-Charette Passionate about robotics and embedded software with a focus on open technologies. Enjoys teaching and sharing technological knowledge.