“Sid” is Si digital’s latest interactive remotely-controlled robotic arm. According to their website: “Sid was created as one of our many hack weeks here at Si digital. The underlying objective is always to create something as a team that we wouldn’t normally get the opportunity to do with client work. Ideally it will expand our […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (350)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (337)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (202)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (189)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (79)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (62)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 2: Choosing a Robotic Platform (52)
Coleman Benson Passionate creator of all things robotic.
Carl Owen CEO - DSPRobotics, makers of FlowBotics Studio and the FlowStone programming language. Robotics specialist and electronics engineer. Regular journalist for Robot Magazine.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Jeffrey Arcand Software Developer and Robotics Specialist, who builds web applications, cloud services, autonomous robots and human hamster wheels.
Julie Gendron Domestic Robot Specialist. I am fascinated by new and innovative domestic robot technology that can change our lives and help us enjoy more free time.
Mario Tremblay Chairman, CEO, Founder - RobotShop inc.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!