It’s that time again! Time for the March celebration of GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday. We’re once again giving away fabulous robot prizes to 3 lucky winners. Previous contests have been great, and we’re excited to be doing it again with prizes from our sponsors Pololu, Super Droid Robots, Zagros Robotics, Solarbotics and No Starch Press. There […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (351)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (337)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (202)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (195)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (79)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (62)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 2: Choosing a Robotic Platform (52)
Coleman Benson Passionate creator of all things robotic.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Jeffrey Arcand Software Developer and Robotics Specialist, who builds web applications, cloud services, autonomous robots and human hamster wheels.
Julie Gendron VP Consumer Robots Division - RobotShop Inc. Here to put robotics at your service and ensure exceptional customer experience.
Mario Tremblay Chairman, CEO, Founder - RobotShop inc.
Kat Dornian Kat takes charge of project outreach development at Phidgets Inc. The company makes USB sensors and controllers that connect technology to the real world.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!