Instructable user randofo created a seed spreading robot by using a Lynxmotion Tri-Track kit and various other robot parts. In this instructable, randofo details the building process quite well including pictures and quite a humorous tone. He details, the mechanical, electronic and software design of his robot illustrating each step of the building-process. If you […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (362)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (338)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (223)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (203)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (81)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (66)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 2: Choosing a Robotic Platform (57)
Bryan Hubert I always dreamed of a world shared between humans and robots. Shared in cooperation, not competition. That's why I love working at RobotShop.
Coleman Benson Senior robotic product specialist and passionate creator of all things robotic.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Julie Gendron VP Consumer Robots Division - RobotShop Inc. Here to put robotics at your service and ensure exceptional customer experience.
Mario Tremblay Chairman, CEO, Founder - RobotShop inc.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!
Sébastien Parent-Charette Passionate about robotics and embedded software with a focus on open technologies. Enjoys teaching and sharing technological knowledge.