Cornell University has won the 12th annual AUVSI Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Competition. And, according to Cornell’s tweet, second place goes to University of Victoria and 3rd to University of Rhode Island. Interestingly, these three teams weren’t even in the top 5 of last year’s compeitors (pdf), so they seem to have put in a lot […]
- How to Build a Simple Robot – Beetle Robot (365)
- How To Build A Simple Robot (343)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 1: Getting Started (240)
- March Robot Giveaway to Celebrate GoRobotics’ 10th Birthday (203)
- GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! (87)
- JANUARY GIVEAWAY – 10 Years of GoRobotics! (86)
- Robot Suppliers in India? Give Me Your Insight (82)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 3: Making Sense of Actuators (73)
- How to Make a Robot – Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot (70)
- Robot Giveaway – 10 Years of GoRobotics, $1000 in prizes! (60)
Brahim Daouas Electrical engineer at RobotShop, interested in robotics and automated systems. It's great to be able to put robotics at your service!
Bryan Hubert I always dreamed of a world shared between humans and robots. Shared in cooperation, not competition. That's why I love working at RobotShop.
Coleman Benson Senior robotic product specialist and passionate creator of all things robotic.
Eric Nantel I have been working for years in Industrial Automation and building the DiaLFonZo-Copter UAV/Drones name on my own, making the move to RobotShop seems like the next step. Now enjoying the fusion of my hobbies and day work all in one.
Julie Gendron VP Consumer Robots Division - RobotShop Inc. Here to put robotics at your service and ensure exceptional customer experience.
Mathieu Thibault Passionate about personal and domestic robots. There will be a robot in every home in the near future and it starts at RobotShop.
Mario Tremblay CEO - RobotShop inc.
RB1 I am RobotShop's proud mascot. My mission is to put robotics at your service!
Sébastien Parent-Charette Passionate about robotics and embedded software with a focus on open technologies. Enjoys teaching and sharing technological knowledge.