• 2WD Arduino mobile robot development platform
• Low-cost Arduino microcontroller mobile platform
• Two differential drive
• Caster ball included
• Complete chassis with mounting hardware
The DFRobot 2WD Mobile Platform for Arduino is a small, low-cost mobile platform for use with a standard Arduino microcontroller. The robot comes as a kit which includes two drive motors, wheels (and rear caster ball), frame and all mounting hardware.
The Arduino 2WD four-wheel-drive robot is based on the DFRobot and widely used as self-developed control panel for Arduino platform. The platform 51 can be used not only to control STC controller, AVR controller but also for the world wide promotion for the use of Arduino controller. The Arduino platform has world's large number of users and abundant examples are available of procedures used. The two differential drives, the use of near zero turning radius, high-strength aluminum alloy body materials, plus high-quality high-speed motor and a flexible rubber wheel makes it suitable for indoor flat road surface.
- Connect each motor to the vertical supports using the included screws and nuts
- Wire the motors
- Mount the ball caster in the lower frame
- Screw the on/off switch and power plug into the top frame
- Wire the on/off switch and power to your motor controller
- Srew the top frames to the lower frame
- Connect the wheels to the motors
- The additional metal parts are used at your discretion but are not necessary.
The tie wraps can be used to hold the battery in place
The sensor mounts can be used however you see fit
• Supplier code : ROB0005