DescriptionBack to top
- RFID kit with RFID Read/Write, EM4012 and T5577 tags
- Read and write to RFID tags up to 6cm away
- Protocol: EM4100, ISO11785 FDX-B, PhidgetTag
- RoHS compliant
The Phidgets RFID Quick Start Kit includes RFID Read/Write, EM4012 read-only RFID tags and T5577 read/write RFID tags. This kit is all you need for reading RFID tags.
The PhidgetRFID Read-Write reads RFID tags that are brought in close proximity to the reader and returns the tag identification number. Writing data to T5577 tags is also supported. RFID (radio frequency identification) systems use data strings stored inside RFID tags to uniquely identify people or objects when their tags are scanned by an RFID reader. These types of systems are found in many applications such as passport protection, animal identification, inventory control systems, and secure access control systems.
The PhidgetRFID Read-Write supports reading and writing in 3 protocols; EM4100, ISO11785 FDX-B, and PhidgetTag. The PhidgetTag protocol simply stores up to 24 ASCII characters to the tag, eliminating the necessity for a table of corresponding tag numbers and names in your program.
What's IncludedBack to top
- 8x Assorted EM4012 Read-only RFID Tags
- 8x Assorted T5577 Read/Write RFID Tags
SpecificationsBack to top
- API Object Name: RFID
- Antenna Resonant Frequency: 125kHz - 150kHz
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Available External Voltage (+5V): 5V DC
- Available External Voltage (LED): 5V DC
- Available External Current (+5V): 400mA
- Available External Current (LED): 16mA
- Output Impedance (LED): 250Ω
- Current consumption: 27mA - 150mA
Supplier Product CodeBack to top