DescriptionBack to top
• New design with integrated LCD display
• 6 Channels
The Vex transmitter and Receiver add-on kit allows you to control your Vex robot. For competitions when multiple robots are being used in a confined area, the transmitter and receiver crystals can be changed using the and each with four unique frequencies. The tether port located at the back of the transmitter allows it to be directly connected to other devices using RJ-10 cable.
Note: The receiver unit requires that either the or the Vex Micro Controller be connected to the receiver unit.
What's IncludedBack to top
• Receiver module with antennae
• Inventor's guide insert
• Includes removable transmitter and receiver crystals using ch.89 (75.970MHz)
• Mounting hardware (5 nuts and 5 screws) and RJ-10 cable (located on back of package)
• Receiver antennae sleeve and sleeve holder (vertical mounting of antennae)
• 8 AA Batteries (removable holder) or Vex 9.6V battery (sold with the ) required for the transmitter Back to top