• Sends GPS coordinates to your robot and calculates navigation information
• Powerful navigational calculators
• Hooks directly into NXT sensor ports
• Easy to Program in NXT-G, RobotC, NXC, and Lejos
Dexter Industries introduces the Dexter dGPS GPS Module for LEGO Mindstorms NXT. Now your robots can know exactly where in the world they are. The dGPS Sensor provides GPS coordinate information to your robot and calculates navigation information. It provides latitude, longitude, time, speed and heading to your robot. It also has powerful navigational calculators that can be used to navigate to target coordinates. The Sensor can be used for any robot that needs to know where it is or where it's going. You can do everything from track road trips on Google Maps to build a satellite-guided robot. The dGPS hooks directly into any of the four sensor ports on the NXT and can be programmed in NXT-G, RobotC, and Lejos.
• Supplier code : DGPS-GPS-SENSOR-MINDSTORMS-NXT