• Especially designed for indoor and outdoor applications for extreme terrains
• Two synchronized articulated arms with 360° degree operation
• Fully 802.11G wireless connected
• Light weight with excellent payload capacity
• Autonomous navigation with indoor and outdoor GPS + IMU
• Climbing up 45° slope or stairs
• Speed: 0 - 7 Km/hr depending upon the nature of the terrain
The Dr. Robot Jaguar Tracked Mobile Platform is especially designed for indoor and outdoor applications for extreme terrains. The platform is equipped with two synchronized (or optional independently controlled) articulated arms with 360° degree operation that helps it to serve in all kinds of rugged terrains. It is fully 802.11G (802.11N optional) wireless connected and also integrated with indoor and outdoor GPS + IMU for autonomous navigation.
Climbing Over 45° slope or stairs
The platform's sealed weather and water resistant enclosure, shock resistant chassis, and compact design ensure its better survivability in any kind of environment. It can easily work in the temperature range of -30° to +50° C. Though it is light weight (<22Kg), its payload capacity (Carrying Payload: max 15Kg and Dragging Payload: max 50Kg) is excellent. The platform easily climbs over 45° slope or stairs. The articulated arms with strong gripping capability make it to climb or cross vertical steps, stairs or obstacles of 200 mm (8”). It runs with 0 - 7 Km/hr depending upon the nature of the terrain.
Integrated laser scanner (Optional) and a high resolution video camera with audio
The platform has an integrated laser scanner (Optional) and a high resolution video camera (640x480, 15fps) with audio that provides detail information of the surroundings to the remote operator. The (optional) head mounted display and dual joystick control provide outdoor operation with large and clear view even under direct sunlight. Further, it has the option of indoor vision landmark GPS (optional). The platform is powered by a rechargeable battery, LiPo 22.2V 10AH and the nominal operation time is 2 hours (Optional 4 hours).
The platform is equipped with motion and sensing controller (PWM, Position and Speed Control). It has temperature sensing and voltage monitoring facility. Besides ready to use control and navigation software, a full development kit including SDK, data protocol and sample codes, is also available. The external auxiliary parts include Ethernet, and general purpose communication and power port. As a whole, the platform's light weight (<22Kg), compact design, large payload capacity, robust manoeuvrability and the integrated sophisticated tools make it a versatile equipment in the robotic arena.
• Rugged and reliable mobile platform for indoor and outdoor applications with excellent handling and mobility
• With two synchronized (or optional independently controlled) articulated arms
• Indoor and outdoor operation for extreme terrains
• Weather and water resistant enclosure
• Climbing up 45° slope or stairs (max 200mm or 8”)
• Light weight (<22Kg) and compact design with large payload capacity and robust maneuverability
• Autonomous navigation with outdoor GPS and 9 DOF IMU (Gyro/Accelerometer/Compass)
• Managing max 200mm (8”) vertical step (obstacle)
• Rugged and reliable with shock absorbing suspension
• 30m or 5m Integrated Laser scanner (Optional)
• Integrated high resolution video camera with audio (Optional)
• All 802.11G wireless connected (802.11N optional)
• Head mounted display and joystick control providing outdoor operation with large and clear view even under direct sunlight (Optional)
• Ready to use control and navigation software
• Full development kit including SDK, data protocol and sample codes
• Supplier code : JAGUAR_V2