DescriptionBack to top
• Motor Orientation: Horizontal
• Reduction: 30:1
• Torque: 0.78Kg-cm (rated load) (10.83oz-in)
• Suitable for use with USDigital encoder
The Lynxmotion 12VDC 200rpm, 0.78Kg-cm GHM-16 w/ rear shaftcan be used as-is to power your robotics projects, or a US Digital encoder can be added to the back to provide feedback. Rated continuous torque @12V: 0.78Kg-cm
SpecificationsBack to top
• Humidity: 60?
• Rated Voltage: 12vdc
• Voltage Operating Range: 6- 12vdc
• Rated Load at 12vdc: 0.78Kg-cm (Do not exceed rated load. Damage may occur)
• No Load Speed at 12vdc: 200 RPM +/- 10?
• Speed at Rated Load (0.78Kg-cm): 163 RPM +/- 10?
• No Load Current at 12vdc: < 115mA
• Current at Rated Load (0.78Kg-cm): < 285mA
• Shaft End-Play: Maximum 0.8m/m
• Insulation Resistance: 10M ohm at 300vdc
• Withstand Voltage: 300vdc for 1 Second
• The gear motor is not intended for instant reverse
• The gear motor does not include protection from water or dust