DescriptionBack to top
• Robust aluminum chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation
• The A4WD1 aluminum robot includes 4 gear head motors 12vdc 30:1 200rpm (6mm shaft) (GHM-01 - RB-Lyn-45)
• A powerful development platform (no electronics)
• Chassis measures 8" wide, 9" 9.75" long and 4" high (approx)
• Overall dimensions including wheels are 12" x 13.5" x 4.75"
• The robots are capable of carrying 5lbs of payload
By utilizing Traxxas Stampede Tera 4.75'' RC truck tires (RB-Lyn-22) the Lynxmotion A4WD1 Aluminum Robot Kit has excellent traction. There is plenty of room inside for additional electronics. You can add optional accessories, such as a or a . Autonomous operation can be achieved by adding a dual motor controller, microcontroller as and sensors.
If you run out of room inside we have additional decks that can be added to the top for future expansion. The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires. Some are specially designed to receive Lynxmotion robot arms or some servo motors (not included). Example:
The choice of electronics depends on your needs; if you want it to be remotely controlled or autonomous. We suggest using a
What's IncludedBack to top
- Aluminum structural components
- Laser cut Lexan panels
- 2 x
- 4 x
- 4 x