RobotShop Accelerator for Inventors & Developers
If you are an inventor and/or developer and have a patent and/or commercialization license from your university, following a Masters or PhD for example, but you lack the resources and know-how to bring your product to market, the RobotShop Technology Accelerator can help you. So who can benefit from the RobotShop Accelerator? Here is a non-exhaustive list:
Is the RobotShop accelerator for me?
Our method is proven, simple and efficient:
1. Contact Us
Begin the process by contacting our engineering team via the RobotShop Support Center under 'Accelerator / Inventors' with as much information about your creation as possible, including:
- Description of the product and what it does
- Images / videos of the prototype(s)
- Target market (children, teens, schools, hobbyists etc)
- Patents / Intellectual Property obtained / pending
- Specifications (dimensions etc)
- Any conflicts of interest with other parties (investors, teammates etc)
- Any other information you deem relevant in order to help us take a decision
2. OptimizationOur engineers are specialized in simplification and optimization of technologies with the goal of mass commercialization. We help you to target opportunities and market segments offering the greatest potential and work with you to adapt the product to suit these needs;
3. ManufacturingRobotShop pairs your product with the most suitable manufacturer(s) and takes care of all the overhead. RobotShop represents over 300 manufacturers at this time;
4. DistributionRobotShop invests in the initial stock with the intent to sell the product on our websites via our global distribution logistics;
Submit your Project
As the inventor, you collect royalties on all sales and can focus on enjoying life and inventing new things. RobotShop is here for you and expedites what used to take years and thousands of dollars to make happen.
-If you are a manufacturer and are interested in producing inventions from our inventors and developers, please contact us via our online Support Center by selecting the 'Manufacturers' category.
-If you are an investor and are interested in investing in the Accelerator, please contact us via our online Support Center by selecting the 'Accelerator' category.
-If you think the Accelerator program is right for you, or would like to know more information, please consult the FAQ section before contacting us.