DescriptionBack to top
• Frequency: 920-925MHz (902-928MHz American Standard)
• Protocols: ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C (EPC GEN2)
• RF transmitted power: 0-30dBm (configurable)
• Reading distance: 1m to 5m
• Uses RS-232 Protocol
LinkSprite introduces the Adjustable (1m to 5m) UHF RFID Reader. In this far-distance RFID system, the receiving and transmitting paths are separated and using different frequencies. Normally, the transmitting power is between 100mW-500mW. It features multiple-protocols, fast response time, multiple-tag reading, directional antenna, and water-proof design that can be used outdoors.
After first powered on, the reader will buzz once to indicate that it starts to work. When there is tag approaching the reader, it will buzz to indicate that it's sending the data. For the same tag, the read interval can be configured. After read, if the same tag is still in the read area, there will be no further indication, and no data will be sent. If the time lapse exceeds interval or different tags enter the reading zone, the reader will read the card and send out data. When using the reader, please avoid the reader to be in close contact with metal devices as metal devices can absorb the RF signal, and impact the reading distance. There are SDK for this reader that comes with Visual Basic and Visual C++ demo program.
• Logistical and warehouse management
• Smart parking lot management
• Manufacturing processes management
• Club management, library management, and other application of Internet of things
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
Useful LinksBack to top