DescriptionBack to top
• Clean any shape flat-bottomed above ground pool
• Proven long life and low maintenance
• Vacuums and filters without hoses
• Removes large leaves to algae
• Pool cleaning at the touch of a button
• Maintenance cost savings
The Aquabot Pool Rover Junior Above Ground Robot Pool Cleaner is a great product for anyone with an above ground pool that needs to just simply clean dirt on the bottom of their pool. It is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to clean your flat-bottomed pool.
You bought a swimming pool to have fun - not to give yourself more work. Maybe you find yourself spending time cleaning the pool instead of swimming and enjoying it. Or maybe you bought one of those pool cleaners that work off your pool filtration system. Because your aboveground pool filtration system was only designed to filter your pool water and not to vacuum and clean your pool floor, you may have noticed that the filtration system doesn't do a very good job and requires constant cleaning.
Besides, those bulky hoses get tangled; you've got to drag them out of storage, hook them up to the intake valve, and the cleaners tend to get stuck on the ladders, stairs, seams, drains and footprints. Making matters worse, they're noisy and their wearable parts add up. Get yourself an Aquabot Pool Rover Junior Above Ground Robot Pool Cleaner today and enjoy complete, effortless pool cleaning at the touch of a button! Pool Rover Jr. works without the hassle of hoses and offers you so much more.
•Just drop your lightweight Pool Rover Jr. in your pool and push a button. It's that easy.
• "Jet-propelled" to systematically clean the flat-bottomed floors of 24' diameter pools in as little as 30 minutes.
• Self-contained with its own internal pump and filtration system, so it vacuums and filters without hoses!
• It removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with its easy to clean, reusable state-of-the-art filter bag.
• Actually pays for itself by reducing chemical, water and energy costs by as much as 50%!
>• Proven long life and low maintenance, Pool Rover Jr. will serve you well for many years.
• Has a guidance system that's easy to set and will clean any shape aboveground pool.
• Extra-wide non-marring wheels allow it to roll over ripples and deep footprints in pool bottoms.
• Its Patented E-Z Swivel Device ensures a tangle-free cable.
• Made in the U.S.A. Supported by the leading national network of robotic service centers and in-house customer support team.
• Works without the familiar wear and tear parts found on all other aboveground cleaners saving you even more money.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Designed for Pools: Above Ground
• Input Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz
• Suggested Cleaning Time: 30 min
• Cleaning Coverage: 5400 Sq. Ft / Hr.
• Filtration: Micron Rating Self Contained - 2 Microns
• Filtration Quantity: 4200 Gallons per Hour
• Water Mixing Capability: 70 Gallons per Minute
• Electrical Cord Length: 40 ft.
• Power Consuption: 180 Watts
• Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
• Operating Costs: Less than 5 cents per cycle
• Electrical Plug: 110v/60Hz
• Scrubbing Ability: N/A
• Warranty: 1 year
• Floor only
• 2 & 3 hour timer
• Fine Bag (2 Microns)
• Bottom Loading