DescriptionBack to top
• Complete cleaning of ANY pool in 1 hour or less!
• Hydro-Scrubbing Jet system loosens stubborn debris
• High-pressure impeller
• Offset vacuum ports for clog-free operation
• Largest capacity reusable filter - more debris with less cleanings
• Industry's healthiest filtration and water circulation
Just drop it in and press a button! No hoses to mess with, costly booster pumps to run or filter connections needed.
The Aquabot Turbo T Jet In-Ground Robot Pool Cleaner concentrates on cleaning the floor, walls, and all the way to the water line. It comes standard with powerwashing jets, The NeverStuck System and patented Jet Drive Propulsion.
By simply directing water flow, the Aquabot Turbo T Jet does more than any other robot pool cleaners ! At a rate of up to 4800 gallons per hour, the Aquabot Turbo T Jet vacuums and filters out large leaves, twigs, sand, algae and bacteria directly into the pool cleaners internal microfiter bag. Uniquely different from all other conventional cleaners, the Aquabot Turbo T Jet has a high-pressure impeller on top of the pump motor the directs water through tubes directly to the pools floor to powerwash and loosen stubborn sand and debris from crevices to be vacuumed into the large intake valves located under the pool cleaner.
With Aquabot Turbo T Jet you get:
• Convenient pool cleaning at the touch of a button
• Best warranty and support network in the industry
• Maintenance cost savings of up to 50% (chemicals, water, energy)
SpecificationsBack to top
• For In-Ground Pools
• Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval
• Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass, Tile
• Pool to Wall Transition: Curved
• Suggested Cleaning Time: 1 Hr.
• Cleaning Coverage: 5000 Sq. Ft / Hr.
• Filtration: Micron Rating Self Contained - 2 Microns
• Filtration Quantity: 4800 Gallons per Hour
• Water Mixing Capability: 75 Gallons per Minute
• Electrical Cord Length: 50 ft.
• Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
• Operating Costs: 1 Kilowatt Hr. per 6 Hours Approximately 10¢ Per Use
• Input Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz
• Electrical Plug: 115v/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 180 Watts
• Scrubbing: Power Washing Feature
• Scrubbing Ability: Heavy Duty - All Types
• Warranty: 100% first year, 50% motor only second year and 25% motor only third year
• Floor and Wall to Waterline
• Designed for pools with cove
• Never Stuck System
• 2 Hour or Continuous Run Timer Settings
• Compatible with External Timer (*External Timer Not Included)
• 1 Fine Bag (2 Microns)
• 1 Mesh Bag
• Bottom Loading
Useful LinksBack to top
• Aquabot Turbo T Jet In-Ground Robot Pool Cleaner Brochure