DescriptionBack to top
• Hydro-Scrubbing Jet system loosens stubborn debris
• High-pressure impeller
• Offset vacuum ports for clog-free operation
• Largest capacity reusable filter - more debris with less cleanings
• Industry's healthiest filtration and water circulation
Just drop it in and press a button! No hoses to mess with, costly booster pumps to run or filter connections needed.
By simply directing water flow, the Aquabot Turbo T Jet does more than any other robot pool cleaners ! At a rate of up to 4800 gallons per hour, the Aquabot Turbo T Jet vacuums and filters out large leaves, twigs, sand, algae and bacteria directly into the pool cleaners internal microfiter bag. Uniquely different from all other conventional cleaners, the Aquabot Turbo T Jet has a high-pressure impeller on top of the pump motor the directs water through tubes directly to the pools floor to powerwash and loosen stubborn sand and debris from crevices to be vacuumed into the large intake valves located under the pool cleaner.
With Aquabot Turbo T Jet you get:
• Convenient pool cleaning at the touch of a button
• Best warranty and support network in the industry
• Maintenance cost savings of up to 50% (chemicals, water, energy)
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
• Shipping Dimensions: 17.5" x 17.5" x 19.5"
• Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
Useful LinksBack to top
• Aquabot Turbo T Jet In-Ground Robot Pool Cleaner Brochure
SpecificationsBack to top
• Cleaning Coverage: 5000 Sq. Ft / Hr.
• Filtration: Micron Rating Self Contained - 2 Microns
• Filtration Quantity: 4800 Gallons per Hour
• Electrical Cord Length: 51 ft.
• Wattage: 140 Watts
• Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
• Operating Costs: 1 Kilowatt Hr. per 6 Hours Approximately 10¢ Per Use
• Electrical Plug: 115v/60Hz
• Scrubbing Ability: Heavy Duty - All Types
• Warranty: 100% first year, 50% motor only second year and 25% motor only third year