DescriptionBack to top
• Quad brush system
• Power washing jets
• Largest capacity reusable filter
• Industry's healthiest filtration and water circulation
• Pool cleaning at the touch of a button
• Maintenance cost savings
A swimming pool is a big investment and should give you enjoyment, not headaches and costly bills.
Unfortunately, its aesthetic appeal can diminish with obtrusive vacuum hoses or worse yet, someone constantly in your backyard trying to clean your pool by hand.
Protect your investment and your family while cutting costs in half and getting the most thorough cleaning with a Robot Pool Cleaner - when you want it. Only Aquabot provides you with the power of one hour pool cleaning and quadruple functionality to scrub, power wash, vacuum and micro filter clean any pool from floor to waterline, including the water itself! Simply drop it in and press a button. No hoses to mess with, costly booster pumps to run or filter connections needed.
The Aquabot Turbo T2 In-Ground Robot Pool Cleaner micromanages the maintenance of your pool, affording you more time to enjoy it. In one hour or less you can begin cutting your total pool expenses by up to 50%, protect your family and friends with the healthiest swimming environment and completely clean your entire pool. and all you have to do is touch a button.
With Aquabot Turbo T2 there's no need to mess with long sloppy hoses or break out the vacuum pole, and it doesn't matter if the wind blew dirt in the pool or it rained just after the pool was cleaned, because all you have to do is drop "T2" into the pool and press a button. That's it! Nothing is more reliable or capable. Relax and go about your day knowing that within just one hour or less your family and friends can enjoy automatic protection with the healthiest swimming water and cleanest pool possible. Here's how:
• An internal, microprocessor-guided drive motor and directional clutch direct T2 to systematically clean any residential pool up to 50' in length from floor to waterline and everything in between without wasting time trying to "learn your pool", repeatedly cleaning the same area or missing spots altogether.
• T2's intelligent efficiency reduces as much as 85% of the wear and tear other cleaners incur and cleans pools up to 5 hours faster, which translates into less operating hours and cost, greater reliability and lower maintenance needs.
• Rotating quad-brush system with patented flexi-flap design scrubs loose waterline build up and breaks down large debris without warping.
• Patented power-washing jets flush sand, silt, algae and bacteria out from corners, creases, seams and surface pores where brushes can't reach.
• A powerful built-in pump motor vacuums in and circulates 5000 gallons of water per hour, increasing water circulation, reducing energy costs and cleaning without the pool's filter or booster pumps to provide the healthiest swimming environment. In fact, using your eco-friendly Aquabot Turbo T2 can reduce your pool filter's operation time by as much as 25%, decrease heat pumps or solar blanket usage and reduce chemical consumption by up to 30%.
• Front and rear vacuum ports avoid clogging and accesses dirt located at the furthest edges of the pool, sucking everything into its internal filter bag with no hoses required.
• The reusable micro filter bag boasts the largest holding capacity available to trap everything from large leaves and twigs to coins, gum, hair, sand, silt, algae and bacteria ten times smaller than what most pool filters can remove, allowing less cleaning and healthier swimming.
RobotShop is an Authorized Dealer of Aquabot Pool Cleaner Products.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Useful LinksBack to top
SpecificationsBack to top
• Suggested Cleaning Time: 1 Hour
• Auto-Shut Off: Yes, automatically shuts off when cleaning cycle is completed
• Customization: Yes, digital power supply allows for up to a 7-hour cleaning cycle or automatic operation with existing or auto-control pool equipment.
• Filtration: Self-contained reusable 19-quart capacity filter, removes all debris types down to 2 microns
• Filtration Quantity: 5,000 Gallons per Hour
• Pump Motor: Individually sealed, brushless oil-filled for lubrication and cooling, plus water-cooled
• Drive Motor: Individually sealed, oil-free water-cooled
• Cord: 61' self-buoyant durable thermoplastic rubber (no chlorine corroding KevlarTM)
• Power Supply: CoolTouchTM All-weather resistant
• Operating Protection: Reset button protects from out of water or premature operation
• Operating Cost: Estimated 5¢ per cleaning cycle
• Wattage: 140 Watts
• Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz, 24 V at cleaner
• Safety & Reliability: Cleaner, cord and power supply are ETL listed to UL Standard 1081-the highest safety and reliability
certification in industry
• Warranty: 4 years/300 Cycles prorated (100% first year, 75% on motors second year, 50% third year, 25% fourth year)