DescriptionBack to top
• Microcontroller module with Bluetooth connection
• Specialized Library functions for robotics
• It is intended for roboticists, artists, designers and hobbyists
• Based on the Atmega168
The Arduino Bluetooth Microcontroller Board is the very popular Arduino platform with a Bluetooth serial connection in place of the USB connection. Now you can have Arduino without wires!
• The use of a DC-DC converter, allowing the board to be powered with a minimum of 1.2 V, but with a maximum of 5.5 V. Higher voltages or reversed polarity in the power supply will kill the board.
• A surface-mounted ATmega168 (as with the ). This doubles the amount of space available for your sketches and adds three more PWM pins and two more analog inputs.
• Pin 7 is connected to the reset pin of the Bluetooth module.
• Only use serial communication at 115200 baud; this is the speed that the module has been configured to use.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Useful LinksBack to top
RobotShop Learning Center: Arduino Microcontroller Feature Comparison
Arduino Language Reference