DescriptionBack to top
• For large sized pets weighing 30lbs or more
• 20 lbs dry pet food capacity
• Automatically feeds all kinds of animals with preset quantities of dry food
• High quality design keeps food fresh and offers smoother and quieter performance
• Includes digital timers with battery backup for programs, manual override switch, 8 program settings per day and a daylight saving feature
The Automatic Pet Feeder can be used by all pet owners, large and small families, people with busy schedules, the elderly and the handicapped to reduce overall daily chores. They help feed dogs, cats, ferrets, pigs, deer and diabetic pets at their required time with preset quantities of food for weeks at a time.
• The Auto Pet Feeder has a compact and pleasing design. It can be kept anywhere at home (Kitchen, laundry room, garage etc.).
• It also comes with a detachable bowl for easy cleaning. Pet food does not have to be emptied from the storage container to clean the bowl.
• Clear storage containers on feeders enable visibility from all angles and far distances.
• Airtight covers on storage containers keep food fresh.
• The large opening in the food store bin of the feeders enable easy restocking of pet food.
• Precise feeding of food is accomplished with this feeder by using high torque synchronous motor.
• Metal over molded self-lubricating nylon auger prevents jamming and provides a smoother and quieter performance.
• Food agitator is included in large and medium feeders to prevent food from getting stale.
• Unlike vertical augers in other automatic pet feeders, our pet feeder has a horizontal feed auger system, which provides precise control over feed rate. Pets cannot get more food by tapping on our feeder or clawing at it.
• The Auto Pet Feeders have stainless steel protective sheathing on the cord to prevent pets from chewing the cord.
• Safety interlock switch and safety baskets disable the feeder in the event that the storage container is removed.
• UL and CUL approved.
• All our pet feeders feature digital timers with battery backup for programs, the manual override switch, an 8 program settings per day and a daylight saving feature.
Autopetfeeder Benefits :
• Veterinarian recommended for diabetic pets.
• Prevents Dogs and Cats from bloating because the food is dispensed slowly.
Caution: Please verify useful links in order to choose the correct autopetfeeder depending on your pets' food size.
Write Your Own Review
Best on the marketReview by Stanley
I have been using this particular brand of feeder for over 10 years. They are absolutely exceptional. By setting the timer you determine the amount of food that drops for your dog or cat. The life on these is about an average of four years but that is pretty good to me since it feeds twice a day, every day without any clogs on Kibble type feeds. The only issue I ever had was with Purina One that had dehydrated chicken chunks in it and the auger didn't care for them. It worked but was not proportioned correctly. Would I buy this again, I've already purchased 10 of them (four dogs).
(Posted on 8/13/14)