DescriptionBack to top
• For small sized pets weighing less than 15lbs
• 5 lbs dry pet food capacity
• Automatically feeds all kinds of animals with preset quantities of dry food
• High quality design keeps food fresh and offers smoother and quieter performance
• Includes digital timers with battery backup for programs, manual override switch, 8 program settings per day and a daylight saving feature
The Automatic Pet Feeder can be used by all pet owners, large and small families, people with busy schedules, the elderly and the handicapped to reduce overall daily chores. They help feed dogs, cats, ferrets, pigs, deer and diabetic pets at their required time with preset quantities of food for weeks at a time.
• The Auto Pet Feeder has a compact and pleasing design. It can be kept anywhere at home (Kitchen, laundry room, garage etc.).
• It also comes with a detachable bowl for easy cleaning. Pet food does not have to be emptied from the storage container to clean the bowl.
• Clear storage containers on feeders enable visibility from all angles and far distances.
• Airtight covers on storage containers keep food fresh.
• The large opening in the food store bin of the feeders enable easy restocking of pet food.
• Precise feeding of food is accomplished with this feeder by using high torque synchronous motor.
• Metal over molded self-lubricating nylon auger prevents jamming and provides a smoother and quieter performance.
• Food agitator is included in large and medium feeders to prevent food from getting stale.
• Unlike vertical augers in other automatic pet feeders, our pet feeder has a horizontal feed auger system, which provides precise control over feed rate. Pets cannot get more food by tapping on our feeder or clawing at it.
• The Auto Pet Feeders have stainless steel protective sheathing on the cord to prevent pets from chewing the cord.
• Safety interlock switch and safety baskets disable the feeder in the event that the storage container is removed.
• UL and CUL approved.
• All our pet feeders feature digital timers with battery backup for programs, the manual override switch, an 8 program settings per day and a daylight saving feature.
Autopetfeeder Benefits :
• Veterinarian recommended for diabetic pets.
• Prevents Dogs and Cats from bloating because the food is dispensed slowly.
Caution: Please verify useful links in order to choose the correct autopetfeeder depending on your pets' food size.
Write Your Own Review
Great productReview by Danotov
This is a really well engineered automatic pet feeder.
The included timer can be set for up to 8 feeding periods per day. This reliably determines the amount of seconds food is dispensed each time.
I feel my cat and I have a healthier relationship now that he has stopped meowing at his food bowl every time a human is near it.
(Posted on 4/28/14)
Consistent and ReliableReview by kermit101
I've had two of these feeders for six months now. They both output at a very consistent kibble-per-second rate, so I know the cats are getting the correct amount of food. No problems with the food jamming or anything else. It's a little difficult to clean properly around the auger and it takes patience to get the lids to screw on and off (I'm thinking that there must have been a defect in manufacturing), but overall a reliable feeder that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
(Posted on 4/26/14)
Still going strong after 5 yearsReview by Joobee
I have had this pet feeder for more than 5 years and it is still going strong and feeding my cat 2 times a day. With this pet feeder and the Litter-Robot everything is taken cared of. I just fill the pet feeder about once a month and the rest of the job is done by itself. I can even leave on vacation for two weeks without requiring someone to feed my cat every day. I am also sure that my cat eats the right portions of food at set times. I highly recommend this product.
(Posted on 3/20/14)
Independant CatReview by Pamela
My cat barely needs me anymore except for cuddles. I set the timer 3 times a day and my cat get's all the food she needs, no more, no less. It is funny as she actually get's excited when she hears it start dropping food in the bowl.
(Posted on 2/12/14)