DescriptionBack to top
• 144:1 Planetary Geardown options
• Single mount
• Grease with CIM mounting kit
• All metal construction
• CNC machined components for tight tolerances
• SOLD SEPARATELY
The Banebots 144:1 Planetary Gear Down, Greased with CIM Mounting Kit is the perfect addition to the Banebotsby reducing speed and increasing torque. All external and internal parts are metal: hardened steel gears on a 5mm thick hardened steel carrier plates; 11.5mm face; assembled with large socket head cap screws (tie rods). The Banebots P80 series gearbox is supplied with a standard 3.25in (82.6mm) long shaft. All mounting hardware to mount one CIM motor to the gearbox is included.
Mounting a large load to the end of an unsupported shaft may damage the gear motor!
The shafts on these motors are supported by two ball bearings making them fairly rugged; however, Banebots does not recommend them to be used with large overhung loads. They recommend using a design that supports the end of the shaft or placing the load as close to the support as possible.
Banebots recommends maximum torque not exceed 85 ft-lb (preliminary) for all P80 Series Gearboxes. It is possible for the CIM motor(s) to exceed this in higher gear reductions. Higher reduction gearboxes should be used primarily for speed reduction. Designs using higher reductions should include a method of limiting torque to prevent damage to the gearbox.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Reduction : 144:1
• Stages : 4 - 4:1, 4:1, 3:1, 3:1
• Gear Material : Hardened Steel
• Weight : 60oz
• Length : 4.5 in (114.3mm)
• Width (Square) : 2.5 in (63.5mm)
• Shaft Diameter : 0.50 in (12.7mm)
• Shaft Length : 3.25 in (82.6mm)
• Shaft Key : 0.125 in (3.2mm)
• Shaft End Tap : #10-32
• Mounting Holes (12) : 1/4-20