DescriptionBack to top
• Ultra light and high strength of aluminum frames
• Complete various mission given at competitions
• Top notch humanoid optimized for various robot competitions
• Includes wireless remote controller with Zigbee communication
The BIOLOID GP Grand Prix Humanoid Robot Kit is a top notch humanoid optimized for various robot competitions. With high performance actuator AX-18A and ultra lighted high strength of aluminum frames, it will complete various mission given at competitions. Enjoy various robot sports with the Boiloid armed with versatile performances and powerful mobility. Using the Robotplus software, it is possible to program new motions and behaviours. With is included gyro sensor, the robot is able to adjust its posture while walking.
• Boiloid GP kit, the strongest, high performance of robot for competition participants.
• CM-530, main controller for Dynamixel and external sensors.
- Dynamixel TTL bus port X5
- External Port X5
- Communication Port X1
- Embedded MIC/Buzzer
- Works with Li-poly battery/DC jack
- Self-battery check and warning
• Optimized hardware for various robot competitions.
• RobotPlus, powerful software development environment.
- 3D Motion Animator
- Inverse Kinematics Engine
- Visual Task Programming Tool
- C-Launguage style lcon method
- Dynamixel Management and control
- Controller Firmware update - Controller Firmware update
What's IncludedBack to top
• AX-12A (Robot Exclusive Actuator, Dynamixel) X 8
• AX-18A (Robot Exclusive Actuator, Dynamixel) X 10
• Gyro Sensor (2 Axis) X 1
• DMS X 1
• RC-100A (Remote Controller) X 1
• Rechargeable Battery (11V, Li-Po, 1000mA/PCM) X 1
• Balance Battery Charger X 1
• Humanoid Aluminum frame full set
• Gripper frame set
• Quick start (16 DOF humanoid assembly manual included)
• Wrench, Screw Driver, Wrench Bolt, Cable Holder
• RobotPlus Software CD (WindowsXP/2000/Vista 32bit)
• Aluminum TrunkBack to top