DescriptionBack to top
- Latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable replacement
- Popular BlueSMiRF with RN-42 module
- FCC approved class 2 Bluetooth radio modem
- Serial communications: 2400-115200bps
The Bluetooth Modem BlueSMiRF Silver is the latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable replacement. This version of the popular BlueSMiRF uses the RN-42 module which has a bit less range than the RN-41 module used in the BlueSMiRF Gold. These modems work as a serial (RX/TX) pipe. Any serial stream from 2400 to 115200bps can be passed seamlessly from your computer to your target.
Note: Do not attach this device directly to a serial port
The remote unit can be powered from 3.3V up to 6V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3V-6V tolerant. No level shifting is required. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit if you need to attach this to a computer.
- Extremely small radio - 0.15"x0.6"x1.9"
- Hardy frequency hopping scheme
- Encrypted connection
- Built-in antenna
- Unit comes without a connector
SpecificationsBack to top
- Frequency: 2.402~2.480 GHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-6V
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +70°C