DescriptionBack to top
• Comes with motors and perforated sheet for mounting electronics
• Makes the robot very fast with low torque
• Estimated Load Capacity: 320 lbs based on wheels
The C-Base Frame Long w/ 6'' Mecanum and Cross Link Controls Robot Kit is the long version of the C-Base Frame with 6'' Mecanum Wheels. Wheels are directly driven by the CIM motors through CIMple Box gearboxes. The direct drive means there is less play and more accurate control of the mecanum wheels. Also, this setup makes the robot very fast with low torque. This system comes with motors and perforated sheet for mounting electronics.
This drive base setup is aimed at applications where the robot weight is very light (70 pounds or lighter) and the robot needs to go very fast (22-23 feet per second). For heavier applications, this robot will be underpowered and will not have enough power to move itself effectively. If you desire to have a robot heavier than 70 pounds, you will either need to pick a different chassis or add 4 additional motor packages.
What's IncludedBack to top
• One - Cross Link Controls Package (includes two jaguars)
• Two - Additional Black Jaguar Kits (with 24'' CAN cables instead of PWM)
• Associated Fastening Hardware
SpecificationsBack to top
• Estimated Robot Weight: Est. 45 lbs
• Suggested maximum load: 70 pounds total, using the 4 motors supplied
• Motors: 4 CIM motors
• Estimated Maximum Speed: 22 ft/sec
• Estimated Maximum Torque at Wheel to Ground: 2800 oz-in
DimensionsBack to top
• Width: 27'' (built in long configuration)
• Height: 6''