DescriptionBack to top
• Works with all formable plastics
• All metal construction
• Heavy duty 10' grounded electrical cord
• Fuse protected
• 110V version
The Centroform EZFORM LV 1827 110V Tabletop Vacuum Forming Machine has an opening to attach your vacuum source and an additional outlet to add an electric pump, if needed. A Shop vac or similar vacuum removes a lot of air quickly but it does not have a lot of torque. A pressure sensitive valve closes automatically when the vacuum is no longer able to suction and what is left can be evacuated by an electric pump, if needed. All stainless steel welded construction.
• Patent pending
• Maintenance free (Forming area)
• Small internal chamber allows quicker suction
• Symmetrically heating element engineered for uniform heat distribution to critical areas with no dead spots
• Forms plastics up to 1/4''
• Precut plastic (white, clear food safe, black and other colors) is available
• Additional outlets are integrated into the unit which allows additional (storage tanks - vacuum pumps- shop vacs) to be connected to the unit, if needed, opens automatically when suction is applied
• Operator's manual included
• Works with all formable plastics such as Styrene, Acrylic or Plexiglas, Pet-G etc.
• Can be used for production, prototyping, magnetic letters and many more
• Depth of draw up to 7 inches depending on mold shape and plastic
• UL and CE certified components
• Operates on household 110-120 AC current (also available in 210-240 volts single phase for international customers)
• Welded metal quick load plastic frame (adjustable to accommodate different plastic thicknesses) slides down quickly before plastic starts to cool
• Limited lifetime warranty and free technical support
SpecificationsBack to top
• Heater: 2x 1500 Watts = 3000W total.
• Some suggested vacuums:
- Robinair 15500 VacuMaster 5CFM Pump
- Robinair 15434 4CFM Vacuum Pump
- ArmorAll AA255 Utility Wet / Dry Vacuum
DimensionsBack to top
• Unit measures: 30'' high x 35'' long x 21'' wide
• Plastic sheet size: 21 1/4'' x 30 1/4''
• Forming area: 18'' x 27''
• Weight: 65lb
Write Your Own Review
Good, but frame is poorReview by Jay
Overall, this is a good product. The only downside is the frame that holds the plastic. The frame uses friction twist handles which hold the frame in position on the vertical columns. The twist handles are far too fiddly, and could do with a much simpler design. The frame is also oversized for the table.
I plan on rebuilding my own frame to mitigate these issues. That should be unnecessary, given the cost of the product. Hopefully Centroform will rethink the frame (and offer a reasonable upgrade if they do.)
(Posted on 1/17/15)