DescriptionBack to top
• Provided with 4 DOF robot arm
• Arm Gripper equipped with pressure sensor
• Windows XP and Ubuntu Linux pre-installed in a dual-boot configuration
• Fully assembled and ready to use
Born with a 1.5GHz PC processor, 80 GB hard disk, a 4 DOF (Degree of Freedom) Arm, sensors and much more, CoroBot minimizes the complexity of robotic development. The CoroWare CoroBot CB-DA Robot Development Platform is a capable, expandable and affordable robotic platform that comes fully assembled with an application to teleoperate right out of the box. The teleoperation software allows the user to remotely control the robot and read sensors. Complete source code is included.
CoroBot was created to minimize the complexity of robot development. By combining a powerful PC-class platform with a robust, object-oriented software development system, the CoroBot empowers you to rapidly deploy and develop robotics solutions. The CoroBot also assists the hardware developer with additional physical mounting space, ports, sensors and communication devices.
• Swarm robotics applications
• Research and development in educational and commercial environments
CoroBots are built to order. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
What's IncludedBack to top
• Fully assembled CoroBot 4 wheel skid-steering base
• 1.2GHz PC-based processor
• 640x480 color camera
• IR distance sensors on front and back
• 4-DOF Robot Arm (Gripper has pressure sensor)
• Windows XP and Xubuntu Linux pre-installed in a dual-boot configuration
• Microsoft Robotics Studio and Player stage support pre-installed
• Battery charger (100-240VAC, 50-60Hz)
• AC power supply for tethered operation (100-240VAC, 50-60Hz)
• 90 limited warranty and 1- year email tech support
SpecificationsBack to top
• CPU: 1.5GHz
• RAM: 512 MB
• Wireless Networking: 802.11g Wi-Fi PC-card included
• Disk space: 80 GB
• Battery: 10AH
• Battery life: 2.5 Hours
• Base Type: 4 Wheels
• Steering: Skid / Differential
• Wheel Encoders: YES
• Voltage Sensor: YES
• Camera 640x480 Color
• I/O: 8 Digital inputs, 8 Digital Outputs, 4 Analog Inputs, USB, RS-232, and IEEE-1394 (firewire)
• Bump sensorsFront And Back
4 DOF Robot Arm
• Arm Size: 14"
• Gripper Span: 1.3"
• Arm payload capacity: Atleast 8 oz.
Useful LinksBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
• Weight: 12 lbs (5.45 Kg)