DescriptionBack to top
• Power: Powered from standard USB bus
• Control Interface: USB
• Connections: Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
The Devantech 2 Channel USB Relay provides two volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each. It is powered and instructed from any standard USB bus and does not require any additional power. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
SpecificationsBack to top
- USB B
- Operating Temperature: -40º C to +70º C
- Relay Current: Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
• LED Indication
- Provides a red LED mounted immediately next to each relay to indicate whether it is in a powered state (LED on).