DescriptionBack to top
• Number of isolated inputs: 8
• Number of relay outputs: 8
• Powered from standard USB bus
• Input voltage: 4.5VDC to 27VDC
The Devantech 8-Channel, 1A Optically Isolated USB Relay Module provides eight optically isolated inputs and eight volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 1Amp each. It is powered from any standard USB bus and has an exceptionally low maximum current consumption of approx. 90mA with all relays on. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Connections: Screw terminals for N/O, N/C, Common contacts and +/- inputs
• Control interface: USB
• USB: Standard type B receptacle
• Inputs: Absolute Max. 30VDC
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Write Your Own Review
As good as it gets!Review by GiGaBack to top
Does perform exactly as expected, good quality components.
To integrate it in our design we required RoHS certificate and 3D dimensions, response from Devantech support was very fast and complete.
(Posted on 4/23/14)