DescriptionBack to top
• 8 volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 1Amp each
• Control interface: USB
• Exceptionally low maximum current consumption
The Devantech 8-Channel USB Relay Module provides eight volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 1Amp each. It is powered from any standard USB bus and has an exceptionally low maximum current consumption of approx. 90mA with all relays on. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
• Type "A" to type "B" USB cable required, but sold separately
SpecificationsBack to top
• Number of Relays: 8
• Powered from standard USB bus
• Connections: Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
• Relay current:
- Up to 1Amp @30vdc or 60vac;
Back to top