DescriptionBack to top
• Control via a universal TV remote
• Powered by 4x AAA alkaline or NiMh batteries
• Sensors / input devices: IR receiver
The Doodle Bot Drawing Robot is a very simple drawing robot. Having one of those days where your too lazyto do anything? Have a robot doodle for you while you sit back in yourfavorite chair.
This robot is a great way to entertain kids on a rainy day. Simple to build and easy to use. Just plug in the batteries, geared motors, servo and off the robot goes. The Dooble Bot accepts commands from a universal TV remote control. MiniB USB cable SOLD SEPARATELY.
The kit comes with all parts including an Arduino compatible . You will need to supply 4x AAA batteries and asuitable USB cable to program the robot. Becausethe Micro Magician Controller has a dual "H" bridge, IR receiver andservo outputs already built-in, this is a very simple robot to build. The Micro Magician library has drivers for the H bridge as well as the IR receiver
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Useful LinksBack to top
MultimediaBack to top
SpecificationsBack to top
• CPU: Micro Magician
• Power source: 2x 600mAH Li-Ion AAA batteries (7.4V)
• Programming language: Arduino C
• Target environment: A large piece of paper