DescriptionBack to top
• Simple to build and easy to use Drawing robot
• Write messages using white board markers, jumbo chalk or crayons
• Includes Arduino compatible controller
• Powered by 4x AAA alkaline or NiMh batteries (sold separately)
The Doodle Bot Drawing Robot is a very simple drawing robot. Having one of those days where your too lazy to do anything? Have a robot doodle for you while you sit back in your favorite chair.
This robot is a great way to entertain kids on a rainy day. Simple to build and easy to use. Just plug in the batteries, geared motors, servo and off the robot goes. MiniB USB cable SOLD SEPARATELY.
The kit comes with all parts including a mini-driver board. You will need to supply 4x AAA batteries and a suitable USB cable to program the robot.
SpecificationsBack to top
• CPU: Mini-driver board
• Power source: 2x 600mAH Li-Ion AAA batteries (7.4V)
• Programming language: Arduino C
• Target environment: A large piece of paper Back to top
Write Your Own Review
doodle botReview by Alejandro
here a easy programing and fun robot, but his lack of re programing in meaning of too small memory a 8 tiny chip, makes very difficult improving, and the old code not upload in new arduino, whats make more difficult improve, any way it's fun and functionally working robot, for introduction to robotics good
(Posted on 3/23/15)