DescriptionBack to top
• Build your own circuits by snapping together up to 60 parts
• Full-color assembly manual with 300 exciting projects
• Ages 8 and up. Does not require soldering
• No tools required
The Elenco Snap Circuits 300-in-1 Experiments Kit makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in the manual and build exciting projects such as AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics.
• Multiple award winner: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
• Includes over 60 parts that snap together
• Full-color assembly manual with over 300 projects
Requires 4 "AA" batteries.
This kit is also available with over 73 computer interfaced experiments. See the (RB-Ibo-43).
Elenco Number: SC-300
Useful LinksBack to top
Regular Price: USD $66.95
Special Price: USD $45.99
Regular Price: USD $34.95
Special Price: USD $20.99
Regular Price: USD $22.69
Special Price: USD $19.89
Write Your Own Review
What a great learning toy!Review by Clifford
This kit was great. I got it for my 8-year old cousin for Christmas this year. It was the first thing to pull him away from his tablet in ages! The kit reminds me strongly of the old 300-in-1 project kits with the spring terminals I had as a kid, even some of the experiments. This kit is way neater, though -- it appeals to the Lego/Minecraft kids.
My only complaint is that the circuits are not as well explained as I would like to see. Reportedly, the available Student Guide helps some with this. Since I am not able to work with him on all the circuits and explain them firsthand, including the Student Guide would be a great step for Elenco to make the toy even more educational.
(Posted on 1/4/15)