DescriptionBack to top
• Build your own circuits by snapping together up to 30 parts
• Full-color assembly manual with 100 exciting projects
• Ages 8 and up. Does not require soldering
• No tools required
The Snap Circuits Jr. 100-in-1 Experiments Kit makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in the manual and build exciting projects such as AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics.
• Multiple award winner: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
• Includes over 30 parts that snap together
• Full-color assembly manual with over 100 projects
Requires 2 "AA" batteries (sold seperately).
|As seen on:|
Sundays 8/7c on ABC
Regular Price: USD $34.95
Special Price: USD $21.67
Regular Price: USD $139.95
Special Price: USD $96.99
Regular Price: USD $66.95
Special Price: USD $45.99
Regular Price: USD $42.99
Special Price: USD $38.69
Write Your Own Review
Looks like fun and learning bonus, but received with part brokenReview by Mark
I bought for my 11 year old daughter as part of robotics building weekend. Working thru each building exercise allows for learning and growth of basic electrical concepts. Unfortunately the motor spindle arrived with broken parts so that the fan wouldn't stay on and function properly.
Thank you for your feedback, on of our technicians will be in touch with you shortly
(Posted on 1/16/15)
Perfectly adapted to childrenReview by Eric
Robust, funy, well documented. This experiment is perfectly adapted to young children 8-10 years.
(Posted on 1/14/15)