DescriptionBack to top
• Full-color assembly manual with 500 exciting projects and over 73 computer interfaced experiments
• Ages 8 and up. Does not require soldering
• No tools required
The Elenco Snap Circuits Pro 500-in-1 Experiments Kit w/Computer Interface makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in the manual and build exciting projects such as AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics.
The Elenco Snap Circuits Pro 500-in-1 Experiments Kit w/Computer Interface contains over 75 parts including voice recording IC, FM radio module, analog meter, transformer, relay, and 7-segment LED display.
• Multiple award winner: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
• Includes over 75 parts that snap together
• Full-color assembly manual with over 500 projects
• Over 73 computer interfaced experiments
Requires 4 "AA" batteries.
This kit is also available without the computer interfaced experiments. See the (RB-Ibo-44).
Elenco Number: SC-500