DescriptionBack to top
• RobotShop 5 Years Warranty
• Automatically feeds preset quantities of food to your pets housed in a wired cage (Birds, Iguana etc.)
• Bird feeder having compact and pleasing design
• Detachable storage container for easy cleaning
•The digital timer attached allows 8 programs per day of your choice
The Ergo Systems Electronic Bird Feeder has been designed for feeding your small pets housed in a wired cage. This auto pet feeder enables you to provide your pets preset quantity of food at the exact time you choose, up to 8 times a day. It is perfect for pet owners with unpredictable schedules, elderly and the handicapped or pets with diabetes or eating disorder. It works for birds, iguana and all kinds of small animals in wired cages.
• Patented design
• Veterinarian recommended
• Automatic pet feeder works with all types of small pets
• Airtight lid on storage container keeps food fresh
• Clear storage container enables visibility of food from all angles and far distance
• Has a detachable storage container for easy cleaning
• Additional stackable food storage containers are also available to increase storage capacity
• The large opening in the food storage bin of the feeders enables easy restocking of pet food
• Can be installed in all kinds of wired cages
• Three models available
• Bird feeder (Pets in wire cages) comes with metal brackets and cover to protect feeder from pets
• Has a compact and pleasing design
• The feeder works with four ”C” batteries and may also be used with a 3 VDC transformer (optional and not included)
• The feeder features a digital timer with battery backup for programs
• The timer allows 8 programs per day of your choice
• Maintains your pet's health
• Feeding small portions of food at scheduled intervals
• Precise feeding at appropriate times
• Feeding diabetic pets
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Write Your Own Review
ExcellentReview by JasonBack to top
This bird feeder is a quiet, reliable timesaver.
The feeder dispenses slowly and almost silently which is perfect for me as my cockatiel has a slightly nervous disposition.
After just a couple of days it was as though it had always been there.
Would not be without it now and I certainly recommend this product.
(Posted on 10/10/14)