RobotShop App Store FAQ
Submit a Robot App
Downloadable App can be made in any kind of languages or framework for any kind of robots or robotic platforms. Just go crazy and impress us.
In order to submit a downloadable app to the app store, please provide the following information:
- A zip archive containing all the required files, including manuals and documentation for your app to run.
- A list of the required hardware for your app to run including product codes and link to a reliable source.
- App screenshots or other images (jpeg).
- At least a YouTube video link (this is optional but will definitely help your app sell better).
A support link or email address that customers can use to get support for their apps.
If it is the first time you submit an app, please provide us with this information as well:
- Full developer name and contact information
Company Name (if applicable)
Please note that you may only submit apps that you created or legally own.
We are currently working on the infrastructure that will run and execute the robot apps in the Cloud. This is not an easy task, so please be patient. Make sure also to visit the MyRobots.com Beta web site to understand more about the Robotic Cloud and start experimenting. More information will come on this so make sure you register to the Newsletter or follow us on Twitter to stay in touch.Submit your Robot App here