DescriptionBack to top
• Made from a medium soft rubber compound
• Tires can be partially filled with sand or lead shot in order to gain traction
• Chassis, motors, drive system, and wheels
• All aluminum structural metal sets
The Gears H-MAC Articulating Mobile Platform employs a chain drive system. Its large wheels and articulating chassis make it ideal for outside activities. The Heavy Metal Chassis is constructed with two identical drive modules built using 10 mechanical sub-assemblies. The drive modules are integrated into a single chassis using a steel truss axle.
The tires used on the H-MAC are made from a medium soft rubber compound. These tires can support the weight of batteries, sensors, and cameras. In addition, the tires can be partially filled with sand or lead shot in order to gain additional traction. Partially filling the tires with ballast will lower the HMAC's overall center of gravity and provides additional stability over rough terrain.
What's IncludedBack to top
• Four 3/8'' diameter 5'' long steel axles
• Two 25-Pitch, 100-Link Assembled Chain
• Two 25-Pitch, 42-Link Assembled Chain
• Four 7'' high lug tires
• Two Efficient 7-12V all steel gearhead motors develop maximum torque while drawing the lowest current (2 amp current draw produces 150 oz-in at @300 RPM: Torque constant = @75 oz-in/amp continuous rating)
• Self-aligning 3/8" flanged bronze bearings Back to top