DescriptionBack to top
• Heavy duty parts made of steel and aluminium
• No programming or soldering required
• Standard hole spacing and modular design
The GEARS-IDS Invention and Design System gives teachers all the necessary tools to help students create world class engineering and robotics challenges in the comfort and convenience of their own classrooms in one complete package. The parts are considered industrial strength and are meant to last a long time. This kit can be used to make stationary and mobile machines quickly and easily.
The GEARS-IDS Kits are made with American manufactured metal, motors, pneumatics and electronic components that are tough enough to go anywhere, including outdoors. From Trebuchets to Autonomous Robots, The GEARS-IDS Invention and Design System lets you or your students participate in the science and history of technological achievement! The instruction manual comes with instructions for creating a variety of designs.
• Apply math and physics concepts to solve challenging problems
• Exposure to engineering, mechanisms and machines.
• Teamwork and problem solving
• Design 3D solid models and learn about design iterations
• Fundamentals of mechanics, electronics and pneumatics
• much more...
Simple hand tools required for assembly.
What's IncludedBack to top
• Pneumatic components
• 2x Heavy duty gear motors
• 12V, 1.2 AH battery and charger
• #25 Pitch Chain and sprocket drive
• Online Assembly Instructions
• Carrying cases
• Extensive set of fasteners and hardware
• 4 wheels and 1 caster
• Toggle switch, solenoid, speed controller and more
• Radio control transmitter and receiver SOLD SEPARATELY
Back to top