DescriptionBack to top
• High mobility and high speed robot for security, inspection and research
• Smaller and lighter to be transported in a conventional car boot or in a lift
• Able to search and dispose improvised explosive devices (IEDD )and military explosive ordenance (EOD)
• Load capacity: 100 Kg
The Guardian All Terrain High Mobility Research / Surveillance Platform is a modular robot with high mobility. The mobility and high speed of the robot allow it to rapidly access buildings. Guardian is a mobile platform specially designed for applications in areas as security, inspection and research, due to its high mobility, that allows it to move in places difficult to access for other kind of platforms (stairs, slopes, rough terrain). The robot is able to integrate serveral sensors (indoor/outdoor laser, cameras, 3D cameras, inertial measurement units, GPS) and actuators (WAM arm, modular arm, Power Ball arm, stereovision, pan-tilt units).
The mobile robot GUARDIAN has high mobility and modularity. The Robotnik platform uses architecture ROS and it is suitable for research, security and inspection. Guardian offers a wide space inside to incorporate multiple CPUs, which allows for greater on-board processing for vision, laser telemetry or RTK-DGPS. The robot has a weight of 120Kg, so it can carry up to 100 Kg of additional equipment. It just requires a little control briefcase.
Extends the range of missions in which the robotic technology is used in several ways:
- Teleoperation capabilities allow to remotely performing any mission thus enhancing the security of the operator.
- The robot is small enough to be transported in a conventional car boot and light enough to introduce it in a lift.
• Research and development.
• High mobility indoor / outdoor navigation.
• Search and disposal of improvised explosive devices (IEDD) or explosive ordenance devices (EOD).
• Remote surveillance.
• Remote measurement and mapping.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
- Tracks: 1115 x 500 x 450mm
- Tracks + Wheels: 1115 x 740 x 450mm
• Weight: 120kg
Useful LinksBack to top
SpecificationsBack to top
• Load capacity: 100 Kg
• Speed: 3 m/s a. configuration
• Enclousure class: IP54 (until IP65)
• Traction system: Belts combined with wheels
• Traction motors: 2 axis, skid configuration, 2 x 1.000W
• Batteries: 48 VDC/30 Ah. - 48 VDC/ 50 Ah, LiFePo4 technology
• Autonomy: (1) 3 h / (2) 5 h
• Temperature range: -10° to +50° C
• Max. climbing angle: 45°
• Modular system
- Highly scalable system
- Possibility of 1 or 2 robot arms
- Connection of different types of sensors
- Eth USB/RS-232 external ports
- Embedded PC with Linux WiFi / WiMan / WiFi Mesh communication
- Multiple CPU options
- ROS architecture
- Multiple options of PTZ cameras
- 3D cameras