DescriptionBack to top
• Input voltage: 7 - 12V DC
• Stall torque: firstname.lastname@example.orgV
• Maximum speed: 0.147s/60°@7.4V
• Operating angle: 320°
The HerkuleX DRS-0201 Robot Servo is a state of the art modular smart servo incorporating motor, gear reducer, control circuitry and communications capability in one single package, capable of detecting and responding to internal changes in temperature and voltage supply. Once the servo receives a movement command, it automatically creates a trapezoidal type speed profile like the diagram below to control the position. With the servo operating according to the acceleration/deceleration profile, it suppresses vibrations caused by the sudden acceleration and deceleration and increases the energy efficiency.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Temperature: 0 to 85°c
• Feedback: position, speed, temperature, load, voltage etc.
• Control Algorithm: PID, feedforward, trapezoidal velocity profile, velocity override, torque saturator and offset
DimensionsBack to top
• Weight: 60g