DescriptionBack to top
• Hokuyo's URG-04LX-UG01 detectable range is 20mm to 5600mm
• 5V operating voltage
• 240° area scanning range with 0.36° angular resolution
The Hokuyo URG-04LX-UG01 Scanning Laser Rangefinder is a small, affordable and accurate laser scanner that is perfect for robotic applications. The URG-04LX-UG01 is able to report ranges from 20mm to 5600mm (1mm resolution) in a 240° arc (0.36° angular resolution). Its power consumption, 5V 500ma, allows it to be used on battery operated platforms. It is best for students and researchers who are involved in robotics.
• Light weight(160g).Best for robot!
• Low-power consumption (2.5W) for longer working hours.
• Wide-range (5600 mm × 240°).
• Distance and angle data output with high angular resolution (0.352°).
• High quality product under Total Quality Management. Designed, manufactured and inspected by HOKUYO.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Light source: Semiconductor laser diode(?=785nm), Laser safety class 1
• Measuring area: 20 to 5600mm (white paper with 70mm×70mm), 240°
• Accuracy: 60 to 1,000mm : ±30mm, 1,000 to 4,095mm : ±3? of measurement
• Angular resolution: Step angle : Approx. 0.36°(360°/1,024 steps)
• Scanning time: 100ms/scan
• Noise: 25dB or less
• Interface: USB2.0/1.1[Mini B](Full Speed)
• Command System: SCIP Ver.2.0
• Ambient illuminance*1: Halogen/mercury lamp: 10,000Lux or less, Florescent: 6000Lux(Max)
• Ambient temperature/humidity: -10 to +50 degrees C, 85% or less(Not condensing, not icing)
• Vibration resistance: 10 to 55Hz, double amplitude 1.5mm each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions
• Impact resistance: 196m/s2, Each 10 time in X, Y and Z directions
• Weight: Approx. 160g
Back to top
Useful LinksBack to top
Write Your Own Review
Very good.Review by Yoav
I use the URG-04LX-UG01 to detect some objects intersecting with the scanning plain. The device performs as detailed and with some algorithmic tricks I overcome the 30 mm accuracy limit and achieve the results I want. I recommend this laser scanner.
(Posted on 8/6/14)