DescriptionBack to top
• 12V operating voltage
• 270° area scanning range with 0.25° angular resolution
• USB2.0 interface
• The LX is suitable for real-time distance data collection
The Hokuyo UTM-30LX Scanning Laser Rangefinder is a small, affordable and accurate laser scanner that is perfect for robotic applications. The UTM-30LX is able to report ranges from 100mm to 30m (1mm resolution) in a 270° arc (0.25° angular resolution). Its power consumption, 12V 700ma, allows it to be used on battery operated platforms. Provided with sensor cable.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Light weight (370g)
• Range is 100mm to 30,000mm
• Ultra compact size (60 x 60 x 87mm)
• +/- 30mm accuracy
• 25msec scanning time
• Low power consumption (8.4 Watts) allows for longer battery life in robotic application. 700mA at 12V.
• 1-year warranty