DescriptionBack to top
• Next generation humanoid kit
• Ultimate in mechatronics with multi-level software platform and Wi-Fi content terminal
• IR Remote Control included
• Unassembled kit form
• Color: green
Introducing the HOVIS Lite Humanoid Robot. Next generation humanoid kit with the world's first interchangeable option between the omni wheel and the legs. Hovis Lite is an ultimate in mechatronics with multi-level software platform and Wi-Fi content terminal.
• Size: 348(H) x 175mm(W) 112mm(D)
• Weight: 1450g
• Flexibility: Standard 16 and expandable to 24
• Controller: Atmega 128 MCU
• Battery: 7.4V 2800mA Li-Po Battery
• Sensor: Distance Sensor included PSD
- Gyro sensor available as option (Sold separately)
• Remote: IR Remote Control included
- ZigBee available as option (Sold separately)
• Software: DR-Sim (3D Simulator)
- DR-Visual Logic (Task Editor)
• Expandable: Compatible with DRS-0201 (24Kgf.cm)
- Full cover available as option (Sold Separately)
- Omni wheel conversion available (Sold Separately)
- 3.5" MID available as option (Sold Separately)
- Blue, Red, Yellow brackets available as option (Sold Separately)
Write Your Own Review
Good Humanoid Robot in Good PriceReview by Mikolaj
I ordered unassembled version of Hovis Lite. The manual is very well written, but at the end of assembly it turned out that few screws are missing. But that was not a problem since every part is doubled. It was pleasure to assemble this robot.
The robot is well designed, with large motion range. It is stiff and has negligible small backlash in servos.
I tested Herkulex Servomechanisms for a moment and they seems OK. Time will tell if they are durable.
If you are looking for a good humanoid robot in a good price don't think twice and buy Hovis Lite :)
(Posted on 1/13/15)